About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, Mother and a self taught artist. Drawing and paintings are my basic interest from my childhood. And i wanted to share my knowledge with all of you people, who somehow not able to get proper education in arts. I try to do my best. If you like my blog plz let me know and plz put a comment or email me.

Monday, December 18, 2017

Patterns

Hello Friends,
In this blog we are going to study different types of patterns. In the simple language pattern is a repeated decorative design, e.g. 'the pattern on the wallpaper'. For reference please see the image below.


pattern, apart from the term's use to mean "template", is a discernible regularity in the world or in a manmade design. As such, the elements of a pattern repeat in a predictable manner. A geometric pattern is a kind of pattern formed of geometric shapes and typically repeated like a wallpaper.



Following are some types of patterns shown in the pictures. Please practice them on a plain paper. You can submit your practice sheets on our facebook group  https://www.facebook.com/groups/133115620702864/








Also you can like my facebook page for more details.

THANK YOU
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏



No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhubani Painting Introduction

  Types of Madhubani Painting Styles . Madhubani art has five distinctive styles: Bharni, Kachni, Tantrik, Godna and Kohbar Bharni – The Bha...