About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, Mother and a self taught artist. Drawing and paintings are my basic interest from my childhood. And i wanted to share my knowledge with all of you people, who somehow not able to get proper education in arts. I try to do my best. If you like my blog plz let me know and plz put a comment or email me.

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Christmas Special.. 🎄🎊🎋🎍

Hello Friends,
I hope you all are doing good with our drawing sessions. And yes its a Christmas time means holidays and masti time for all of us. So I also wanted to do something special for all of you on this Christmas. 
I think Christmas is almost everyones favourite festival. It gives us joy and happiness. And as I know it attracts everyone from kids to elders. And what is the main attraction of Christmas? Yess its Santa.. So, I think you already get an idea that what I am going to do today.. yes I am going to teach you how to make Santa step by step. Sorry for adding this lesson in between but Its Christmas time.. and I think it is ok to have some fun while studying. 
I am adding some very easy tutorials of how to make Santa Clause step by step. Plz see the picture below and try to make it. I hope you all have done our line and shape study already, then you will not find it much difficult to draw. If not then also no problem, you can try to draw atleast. I have posted very easy to draw pictures for all of you. Everyone can enjoy it. And plz do not forget to post your Santa drawing to our facebook group. {You will get the link in my profile.} Plz share all of your pictures with us. Everyone wants to see them.

HOW TO DRAW A SANTA CLAUSE





I hope you all enjoy while drawing Santa Clause. I will try to teach you as easier as I can. And yes how can we forget Christmas Tree, Snow Man and Reindeer? These are all important to have a great Christmas. Christmas is incomplete without them. I am putting their tutorials too. Plz try to make them and post your pictures to our facebook group.


HOW TO DRAW A CHRISTMAS TREE


HOW TO DRAW A SNOWMAN


So friends, I hope you enjoyed this session of drawing. Plz write in comments if you really like it. I would like to read all your comments and answering them. Keep learning and posting your work. I wish this Christmas may be the happiest Christmas for all of you. Enjoy your holidays and keep creating..
THANK YOU
MERRY CHRISTMAS
🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
🎂🍰🍫🍬🍧
🎄🎆🎇✨🎊



No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhubani Painting Introduction

  Types of Madhubani Painting Styles . Madhubani art has five distinctive styles: Bharni, Kachni, Tantrik, Godna and Kohbar Bharni – The Bha...