About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, Mother and a self taught artist. Drawing and paintings are my basic interest from my childhood. And i wanted to share my knowledge with all of you people, who somehow not able to get proper education in arts. I try to do my best. If you like my blog plz let me know and plz put a comment or email me.

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Drawing Basics

Hello my friends, on a huge demand and looking after your interest in drawing I have decided to publish my blog before time. As I have promised you, we are going to learn basic drawing techniques with this blog. Anyone can join us kids and elders, as I always say that age has no barrier to learn new things. In our life we regularly learn new things and the process will go on... So, we are going to start with very basics of drawings. I will also post pictures of drawings and videos if possible. You just need to practice all those things which I am going to post over here. Practice is the main key of drawing. You have to practice a lot for being a good artist. An artist never stop practicing.. so as much as you practice, you will get better day by day. This required a lot of patience my friends. I will try to make it very simple for you, also try to use a very simple language so that anyone can understand it easily.
As we are talking about basics as per me, the very basic thing for every drawing is shapes and lines. There are many kind of shapes n lines by which we can draw a picture. Please have a look on the following shapes n lines. Try to draw them on a paper. Practice till you get satsfied with your own work. This practice will make your hand move according to your drawing. So lets start practicing. And dont forget to post and comment with the pictures of drawings and your experience for my blog. If you like this plz drop a comment below.






If you have any queries regarding this section of the tutorial, feel free to ask questions by any mode. You can also like my facebook page for more updates and to look after my work. I have provided the link below.

15 comments:

  1. nice , hope to learn easily more from your blog shilpa,

    All the very best & Thank you very much for bringing up for all interested in learning drawing quick & easily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u so much Divya for those kind words.. Any suggestions are always welcome.. thnx a lot for taking time from ur busy schedule to see the blog and reply it..

      Delete
  2. Great effort mam.. All the best... 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx so much for creating this blog....and hats off to your efforts too. All the best....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnk u so much.. without all of your motivation i cannot do this.. 🙏

      Delete
  4. very good starting dear its very helpful for people to learn drawing in easy way

    bst of luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good starting dear its very helpful for people to learn drawing in easy way

    bst of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, looking forward to learn a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnx a lot for writing cynthia.. I m so glad to hear that people are liking my blog. I hope u hv subscribed to this blog so that u can get updates. Thank u..

      Delete

Madhubani Painting Introduction

  Types of Madhubani Painting Styles . Madhubani art has five distinctive styles: Bharni, Kachni, Tantrik, Godna and Kohbar Bharni – The Bha...