About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, Mother and a self taught artist. Drawing and paintings are my basic interest from my childhood. And i wanted to share my knowledge with all of you people, who somehow not able to get proper education in arts. I try to do my best. If you like my blog plz let me know and plz put a comment or email me.

Saturday, October 6, 2018



Hello Friends,

welcome to my blog once again.

I know many of you are following my blog continuously and doing well with your drawing practices. I have got many positive feedback from many people. And also shocked to see their progress in drawing. I would like to thank those people who give me courage to continue with this blog.


Today I just wanted to share a news with all of you learners that I am going to start a new drawing series for kids, by which they can easily draw day to day objects, animals, trees, birds, doodles and many more things.

If you wish you can also learn and teach to your children. Now a days doodles are also getting more popular so I also included it to this series. I hope I will get a good response from you for this series. Also If you have any suggestion you can message, mail or comment.

Thank you again for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhubani Painting Introduction

  Types of Madhubani Painting Styles . Madhubani art has five distinctive styles: Bharni, Kachni, Tantrik, Godna and Kohbar Bharni – The Bha...