About Me

My photo
I am a Wife, Mother and a self taught artist. Drawing and paintings are my basic interest from my childhood. And i wanted to share my knowledge with all of you people, who somehow not able to get proper education in arts. I try to do my best. If you like my blog plz let me know and plz put a comment or email me.

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Drawing Basics 2

Hello Friends, I hope you all have read my first blog and doing well. I also have got some amazing msgs from some users too. Thank you all for giving your precious time to read this blog and I hope it is helpful to all of you.
Now we have to move ahead towards our next step to drawing.
In this step we are going to learn more techniques of drawing. In the first blog we learn about different shapes n lines. In this blog also I am going to tell you about types of lines. There are many types of lines we use for drawing but I am going to tell you about some basic lines that we generally use for basic drawing. Please refer following picture..



I am posting some more pictures of some shapes and lines, please have a look on it and try to practice the same.


I hope this section will be very helpful for all of you. You can post your practice sheets to our facebook group.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/133115620702864/  Also you can like my facebook page for more updates. www.facebook.com/shilsartwork/
THANK YOU
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment

Madhubani Painting Introduction

  Types of Madhubani Painting Styles . Madhubani art has five distinctive styles: Bharni, Kachni, Tantrik, Godna and Kohbar Bharni – The Bha...